WebHQ

The Headquarters Of Web

Facebook Twitter Google Plus RSS Feed Email

How to Make a Salary Sheet - Excel Tutorial

Published on: at 12:49 PM | Posted By:
We may need a selary sheet in various ways.
We are going to make a salary sheet today.
Imagine that 8 hours of working is recomended in a factory. And selary is 50 Dolar per hour.

Salary Sheet Screenshot

Conditions:

Main Selary 400 Dolar. 8 Hours everyday.

Overtime 75 Dolar per Hour

Solution:

Select C2 Cell.

Write=B2-8

Click enter key.

Select D2 Cell.

Write=((B2-C2)*50+C2*75)

Click enter key.

You got the result.

4 comments On "How to Make a Salary Sheet - Excel Tutorial"

  1. I do believe that beauty is in the eye of the beholder. What does it really means to us? It only explains that true beauty is not in our physical aspects but in our inner aspects. In short, attitude or character because what you have shown is what people think of you. Beauty comes out naturally. Visit my site #triciajoy for some terrific offer that I am sure you can't refuse. Thanks for sharing such a wonderful article. Have a good day!

    triciajoy.com

    www.triciajoy.com

    ReplyDelete

  2. I find this blogger an inspiration and is definitely worth following. I've became a subscriber too, so please keep me updated. thanks once again.

    Bry
    www.gofastek.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really enjoyed reading your article. I found this as an informative and interesting post, so i think it is very useful and knowledgeable. I would like to thank you for the effort you have made in writing this article.


    edupdf.org

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it! Very interesting topics, I hope the incoming comments and suggestion are equally positive. Thank you for sharing this information that is actually helpful.


    ufgop.org
    ufgop.org

    ReplyDelete

Get Latest Updates

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews